17 July 2012

WIRELESS FESTIVAL

Wireless festival = hands down the highlight of my summer thus far. The line up was crazy, I got to see Dbanj, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa and many more but the best part was definitely seeing The Weeknd perform with Drake, it was such a beautiful moment, i am in love and partly obsessed with The Weeknd and seeing him perform left me speechless. The Weeknd WILL know and love me one day.

Two of my friends came down to London  for the festival, and to kick of the weekend, Anna dyed her hair.
BEFORE
AFTER


ANISA



Wore wellies for the first time, so glad i did, the mud by the end of the day was cray.

 FESTIVAL STYLE











This guy was very funny and he's rocking that X'O i.e THE WEEKND 

I want an Earl Sweat shirt top





No comments:

Post a Comment