12 August 2012

OLYMPICS

The Olympics have come to an end  :(:  it's such a bitter sweet feeling, I liked knowing that Usain Bolt was just a few minutes away from me but at the same time, it means that the queues in stores would be so much shorter and that trains would have a lot less crowded. My favourite Olympians were Usain Bolt, Yohan Blake, Gabby Douglas and Tom Daley.

Although Nigeria left without any medals and some the athletes wore sunglasses at 11pm during the opening ceremony I will forever be proud of my country.

My Highlights of the closing ceremony were the fashion bit and seeing Zayn Malik. he's just too beautiful.

CELEBRATION OF BRITISH MODELS AND DESIGNERS

The models came into the stadium in customised buses with their pictures on it. This is Naomis 

Naomi wore Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen, peep her shoes.

Lily Cole wore Erdem.

Lily Donaldson wore Vivienne Westwood.

Georgia  May Jagger's bus.


Georgia May Jagger in Victoria Beckham. 

Stella Tennant's bus.

Stella Tennant wore a Christopher Kane trouser suit.

Kate  Moss in Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen

Male model David Gandy wore Paul Smith while Jourdan Dunn wore a Jonathan Saunders dress and Stephen Jones headdress.


I wish Alexander McQueen was here to witness the Olympics, he would have been so proud and he would have designed better dresses than Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment