21 October 2012

AN UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS

Saturday took an unexpected turn, I thought I was going to spend the night studying and being a dead babe but Vanessa called me and asked me to come help her get a necklace from Westfield. One thing led to another and we ended up getting her a whole outfit and her, Sade and I ended up going out that night. 



Peep her new piercing

I don't exactly know what i'm doing or why my eyes are closed, but look how  hot my hair looks. lol








I'm wearing
Top - River Island
Trousers - American Apparel
Shoes - ASOS




Vanessa is wearing
         Top -  Topshop
                      Shorts   -  American Apparel 
              Shoes - Brian Atwood 

2 comments:

  1. I read your article and got impressed due to have information about teen popular fashion trend in 2012 for boys, many people would like to read it also because you have made an effort to write perfectly, please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete