24 December 2012

CHRIS BROWN IN LAGOS

Chris Brown had a concert in Nigeria just the other day, and these are the outfits that stood out to me.

I love that her jewellery is minimal and that she chose to be different but still look stylish.

Toke Makinwa ALWAYS looks stunning.

This is bravery at it's finest.

This is Urban, this is youthful, this goes with the event, this is beautiful.

Love the vintage feel to this, and love that she chose to wear shorts with the top.

It's a very simple outfit but I absolutely adore it.

Definitely my favourite outfit of the night.

This outfit upsets me because those shorts are breathtaking. I'm getting excited just thinking about how it could be styled. i'm not sure what is going on with her tights, shoes and jacket.

one of my faves of the night.


pictures from bellanaija

No comments:

Post a Comment