I have combination skin so most of the products are for oily to normal skin
from left to right.
- Clinique wash-away gel cleanser (Used to wash off my make-up)
- Gentle foaming cleanser
- Toning lotion
- Pore minimizing serum
- Ultra-matte rebalancing lotion
- Gentle peeling smooth away cream with primrose sxtract
- Pure and radiant mask with pink clay
- Stop imperfections locales
- Clean&Clear advantage spot treatment gel
Best part of Clarins, ALL THE FREE STUFF. No idea if the lady loved me or if they normally give this much free things out. P.S there was more stuff.
wash make up brushes frequently
change face towel frequently or use cotton pads as oppose to a face towel
drink lots of water (this would initially give you spots because it pushes out the toxins in your face)
try as much as possible not to touch your face
Wash off make-up before bed
What is your beauty routine? I'd love to hear from you.