31 March 2014

VOGUE FESTIVAL 2014

Vogue festival was an absolute blast. I went for the "Fashion Beauty and Digital revolution" talk with Pixie Geldof, Mary Katrantzou, Miroslava Duma and Nick Knight as well as the "Fashion Legends" talk with Naomi Campbell and Franca Sozzani. both talks, especially the fashion legends one were very insightful but to be honest, none compare to the Donatella Versace one I went to last year. Everyone came out in their Sundays best, here are a few of the people I met at the event.
















3 comments:

  1. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete