1 May 2012

GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY; GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been blogging much, I have exams coming up soon so it's constant studying for me :( . On a much lighter note, I have finally perfected my azonto oh and uhhh I AM 18 SOON !!!!! I can't explain the excitement that's going through my veins right now. I honestly cannot wait until my birthday. It is on the 10th of June by the way. I was thinking of having a foam party or going for a burlesque show but i still have loads of time to decide so it's chilled. I decided to blog about my birthday wish list so here goes.(in no particular order) 
Modupe
xx


M.A.C GIFT VOUCHERS. PROBABLY THE MOST REALISTIC THING I WOULD LOOOOOOVE TO GET.


STUDDED JEFFREY CAMPBELL NIGHT WALKS. I CAN'T FIND MY SIZE ANYWHERE :( (UK 8)

ZARA SHOPPER BASKET BAG IN TAN.




M.A.C LIPSTICK IN "GIRL ABOUT TOWN" I NEED TO GO AND TRY THIS ON AS SOON AS I GET TO LONDON


HERMES CONSTANCE BAG IN ANY COLOUR. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE  THIS BAG.


MY SUDDEN LOVE FOR BRONZE EYES HAS DRIVEN ME INTO WANTING THE URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE

CLASSIC CHANEL BAG IN NUDE. I HAVE WANTED THIS BAG FOR AS LONG AS I CAN IMAGINE. *sigh* ONE DAY YOU WILL BE MINE.

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN METAL NODO SHOES. I'M A BRITISH 8 :



CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN BIS UN BOUT SHOES IN ANY COLOUR. I'M ACTUALLY OBSESSED WITH THEM. (UK 8)






WELL I'M ALLOWED TO DREAM AREN'T I?!

1 comment: