8 September 2012

EVENT STYLE - 2012 VMAS

My best and worst from the 2012 VMAS.

BEST DRESSED

Initially,  I was not a fan of Miley's hair, but I have to say it looks gorgeous. Her Emilio Pucci dress is equally stunning. this is by far my favourite outfit of the night.
To be honest, I don't like this Adam Selman dress from the front but because I am obsessed with Rihanna, I can't put her on my worst dressed list. Do we like the hair?
Emma Watson looks very nice in this colourful Peter Pilotto number. the shoes are a bit dodgy though.

Taylor Swift looks really grown and sophisticated in this white J.Mendel suit and shirt. loving the Tom Ford shoes.
No one else can rock this Versace jump suit as well as Nicki Minaj, her body is phenomenal. 
I don't know who Kat Graham is wearing, but i really like her suit. Her shoes are a tad bit ugly and I have mixed feelings about her top.
I have no idea why Rita Ora changed into this Stephane Rolland couture gown, but it is awesome, the leather harnest and detailed shoulders are dope.She should have worn this on the red carpet. 
For Ke$ha, this is quite nice.
Yaaaay Amby Wamby is preggers. peep the outline of her body *lovestruckface. I wish the neck line of the dress was lower.
One direction came through looking very dapper. Zayn (second one from the left) is just too beautiful.

WORST DRESSED

This Alexandre Vauthier dress is nasty. The material looks cheap and her hair is is equally ugly. i like her shoes though. (my worst of the night)
I'm not a fan of this Ellie Saab dress. I wish the lining was full length and the dress was a bit fuller at the end. Her hair is gorgeous though.
Wiz K's shoes though! from the waist down, he looks like a hungry lesson teacher.
I can't help but think "who invited this one"
This jump suit is very overdone. it's just ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment