21 January 2014

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry for my absence, I have no valid excuse but on the bright side, i'm back from my hiatus and a bucket load has happened since I last blogged, Khloe got a divorce, Beyonce made history as usual, Cici announced her pregnancy, Kelly Rowland got engaged, Kelly Osbourne broke off her engagement, Bruce and Kris got divorced, Kendall Jenner showed her nipples, Miley Cyrus went cray cray all kinds of things went down on scandal but most importantly, GIRLS IS BACK!! I put this post together to show you guys some outfits that made my heart stop over the past couple of Months.



Lupita in Ralph Lauren.
Amy Adams.
Diane Kruger
Her ability to wear the shortest outfit with tons of jewelry and still look nice is very impressive.
Keri Hilson worked these braids!!! and the coat is gorge.
Nene at her birthday, I'm a sucker for simple outfits.
Keeping the Beyonce pictures to just two was very challenging.
The moment pre baby Amber returned.
Angela Simmons wearing Iro&Buba in Nigeria.
Efya looking like a bag of money.
The best I've ever seen Cara look.
I don't know who this is but she looks stunning.
Although this looks very ill fitted around her boobs, this is probably the best gown I have ever seen her in.
Margot Robbie.
No one knows how much I love Paloma Faith, this picture takes my breath away.
Seyi Shay in I am Isigo.
Tinie Tempah.
Tiwa Savage on her engagement, i'm not loving her gele and makeup but her material is beautiful, I haven't seen anything like it before.
My favourite celebrity couple to look at, they are so good looking.
And in totally unrelated news...
Beyonce put up the picture on the right, cropping Kelly out and everyone went crazy, calling Beyonce a snub bla bla bla
But it turns out that Kelly cropped out Michelle and as usual, no one stood up for her. We lowks love you Mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment