23 September 2013

EMMYS 2013 BEST DRESSED

simple dresses, massive rings and subtle makeup was what everyone seemed to go with at this emmys. When it came to best dressed, there was Kerry Washington and then everyone else.
Kerry  Washington lived up to her "World's best dressed woman"  title in this stunning marchesa gown. She was defs my fave of the night.
Alyson Hannigan 
Carrie Underwood looked very elegant in this Romona Keveza gown.
This looks so much like aso ebi, I wonder if she knows people sew this for like N5ooo in Nigeria  (my Mum made me put it in this list)
beauty obviously runs in the Hough family. Julianne looked fabulous in this sheer Jenny Packham dress. 
Sofia Vergara brought her A game in this beautiful but predictable vera wang dress. 
Vera Wang strikes again, this time in form of a chiffon masterpiece worn by Kaley Cuoco
Kate Mara hit some trends giving us side boobs and a thigh high slit. J.Mendel is fast becoming one of my favourite designers.
girl look at that body.. Maria Menounos in a lovely midnight blue strapless gown. That necklace is giving me life !
Although a Sarah Hyland looks really nice, this dress ages her a lot. I wish she opted for something younger.
This blew me away, this has to be the best i have ever seen Rocsi look. This Michael Costello dress is great.
Calvin Klein really came through for Rose Byrne in this croppie and maxi skirt.
Shaun Robinson looked stunning but her hair wasnt quite working for me
Tina Fey looks lovely but I wish she had a statement necklace or atleast something to add a little sumn sumn to her look.


pictures were gotten from nydailynews.com, diyfashion.com, huffingtonpost, en.paperblog.com. fashionbombdaily.com

1 comment:

  1. Love their dresses so much! By the way, maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete